mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

WHO SAYS THAT? GIULIA TALLONE

WHO SAYS THAT?
HARE: Spoon!
STAYN: Um, my new favourite!
ALICE:I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot.
THE RED QUEEN:A hat?
THE MAD HATTER: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or roul, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?
ALICE: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Lount them, Alice. One, there are drinks that make you shrink. Two, there are foods that make you grow. Three, animals can talk. Four, cats can disappear. Five, there is a place called Underland. Six, I can defeat the Jabberwock.
THE MAD HATTER: You're non the same as you were before you were much more "muchier". You've lost your "muchness".
ALICE: My "muchness"?
THE MAD HATTER: In there.
ALICE: Lost my "muchness", have I?
WHITE RABBIT: Well. if it isn't the "wrong" Alice.
ALICE: I'm sorry Hamish. I can't worry you. You're not the right way for me. And there's a trouble with you digestion.
THE RED QUEEN: I need a pig here.
THE RED QUEEN: I love a warm pig belly for my aching fee.

GIULIA TALLONE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento