mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

ENGLISH TIME! WHO SAYS THAT?

WHO SAYS THAT?

-Spoon!
-Um, my new favourite!
-I've Been shrunk, stretched scratched and stuffed into teapot.
-Your carriage, my lady.
-A hat?
-Of course, anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?
-I try to beleve in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Count them, Alice; one there are drinks that make you shrink. Tow there are foods that make you grow. Three animals can talk. Four cats can dissapear. Five there is a place called Wonderland. Six I can slay the
Jabberwock!
-You're not the same as you were before you were much more "muchier" you've lost your "muchness".
-My "muchness"?
-In there.
-Lost my muchness, have
I ?
-Well. If it isn't the "wrong" Alice.
-I'm sorry, Hamish. I can't ma
rry you. You're not the right man for me. And there's that trouble with your digestion.
-I need a pig here!
-I love a warm pig belly for my aching fee.

PERSONAGGI

-The red Queen
-Alice Kingslay
-The mad Hatter
-White rubbit
-Lady Ascot
-Stayne-knave of hearts
-hare


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento