mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

cecilia inglese

WHO SAY IT????
1 .LEPROTTO MARZOLINO : (NON HO CAPITO COME SI DICE IN INGLESE) Spoon!!!
2. REGINA ROSSA / RED QUEEN : Um, my new favourite!
3. ALICE: I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a tecipot
4. RED QUEEN: A hat?
5. (non ho capito chi lo dice) : Of course. anyome can go by horse or rail but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme????
6. ALICE: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. Count them, Alice. One there are .........
7. (non ho capito ) You're not the same as you were before you were much more " muchier". You've lost your "muchness"
8. ALICE : My muchness?
9 10 11 NON SO
12 . ALICE: I'm sorry, Harish. I can't warry you . You're not the right wan for me. And there's a trouble with you digestion.
13. RED QUEEN. I need a pig here.
14. RED QUEEN: I have a warm pig belly for my aching fee.
QUESTE SONO I PERSONAGGI CHE SECONDO ME HANNO PRONUNCIATO LE FRASI....
CIAO Cecilia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento